-
February 18th, 2005, 09:25 PM
#1
Inactive Member
This board's crashing! Give me 10 ccs of epi, charge to 300...
CLEAR!
*ZAP*
Asystoly... Again! Clear!
*Zap*
I've got a rhytm! Push another round of epi. Starting compressions...
-
March 2nd, 2005, 05:22 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Check her vitals again, STAT!
-
March 15th, 2005, 03:15 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Beep .. Beep ... Beep ...
Hi! How are you?
Just driving by.
Hope all is well.
Write soon.
-
March 23rd, 2005, 05:43 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Finally a visitor. And she isn't around to scare it off.
Roll out the welcome-mat!
Start the band!
Get your restraining orders ready!
-
April 4th, 2005, 01:39 AM
#5
Inactive Member
awww .. it can't really be as bad as all of that.
Now where did I put my spatula ..
*cough* gotta have proper protection incase of attack..
-
April 4th, 2005, 06:40 PM
#6
Inactive Member
No spatula in the world could repel the Great Lefty!
Unless it has hours-old gooey unidentifiable, previously molten gunk stuck to it...
Yugh! My outfit. My ensemble!
*Shiver*
-
May 2nd, 2005, 06:50 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Good gosh...four months and a lousy duck shows up..armed with a spatula...pretty sad state of affairs...I gotta get my mind ...whats left of it going...think up new and interesting subjects...hummmmmmm,,,,,,
-
May 3rd, 2005, 09:41 PM
#8
Inactive Member
New? Exciting?
Mum doing the trendy clubs, the hip spots, the "nifty" "joints"...
Can you say "anachronism"?
-
May 9th, 2005, 12:28 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Are you inferring that I am out of touch??...like a dinosaur...I'll have you know that I love the Bee Gees..and the Rolling Stones...so there
-
May 9th, 2005, 08:00 PM
#10
Inactive Member
You mean that new band with those high-pitched sounding brothers? I heard rumors they're doing the soundtrack for some John Travolta movie. Like, you know, totally rad!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks